Thursday 15 September 2011

Filling the day when you are waiting for a parcel

On wednesday I missed the parcel delivery man who was delivering a parcel for the husband. Instead of waiting in the house the moomoos and I were have a wonderful time at baby sensory. This weeks theme was colours and we played with coloured scarfs and playdoh whilst singing along to nursery rhymes.

We missed the parcel as we were having fun. This meant that we had to spend the whole of today waiting. Waiting in for a parcel. This would not have been so bad if like last week it had been a parcel for us but it was not. It was a boring parcel for the husband.

So today was an exercise in finding things to do to waste the time waiting for the parcel. Moomoos and I played with her stacking cups. We had fun with food. We (well I ) tidied the flat.

As the the day turned into afternoon a desperation set in. I began to run out of things to entertain the Moomoos. Luckily at this point she decided she would have a nice long afternoon nap. As she napped i crocheted. Adding a bit to my blanket project and thinking that tomorrow I must buy some more yarn. I also popped chicken sweet potato and carrots in the oven the roast for supper.

Although not the day i had orginally hoped for it was not that bad in the end.... staying in all day... waiting for a parcel.

No comments:

Post a Comment