Monday 18 July 2011

And we should begin at the begining...

Well as all good stories do we shall begin at the begining. I am swiftly approaching thirty with a ten year old son, the pook and a five month old daughter who has spent most of the past five months being called moo moo. I am not sure why but it seems to agree with her.

I live in west london and am currently enjoying the luxury of maternity leave from my job working on the coal face of the NHS. It is a great relief to be away with all the horrific changes that the current administration are trying to force on what was once our glorious health service.

I mostly like to spend my days mooching about with the children, wrangling our two cats peanut and greedy kitten and caring for Mr B. I love to bake, read, cook, sew and spend many hours gazing at my own navel.

I hope with this blog to record stuff that I feel I would like to record. So lets start.

No comments:

Post a Comment