Thursday 29 December 2011

Fear not I am still alive

Sorry for the lack of posting over Christmas week. I have been busy having a wonderful time with the children and Mr B. This Christmas may well have been one of the best ones ever. Here are a few photos of the fun. We are off to Brighton to see in the new year tomorrow so I will update when I get back. Very much looking forward to seeing the sea!

Here is a snap of one of the four Christmas cakes I have iced and gifted.


I hand painted the snowflakes and it looks rather pretty if I do say so myself.

The pook love love loved his Christmas stocking. Here he is unwrapping on our bed.


The moomoos checking out her new walker. She has fallen in love with it. I am not loving the noises it makes!


The moos developed a taste for lemon. She is a very strange child.


Christmas feasting.


Moos loving the sprouts.


And I must remember to tell you all about the wonderful Sipsmith tour. It was a fantastic way to waste some time whilst sipping the most fantastic gin.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment