Friday 6 January 2012

Off again for a weekend away

It seems that in the past few weeks we have been as a household far too busy rushing here there and everywhere. The husband returned to work on Tuesday and the pook is back at school. Today I need to do some preparing for a weekend away. We are off to inspect new little people in Wales. The husband is welsh and we are going to visit his sister who has new twins and his brother who has a new little boy. The family is full of babies at the minute. Four little ones all born within six months of each other.

We are also going to pay a flying visit to my father who is is the welsh residence. I love my family home in Wales. It is a little stone cottage perched on the top of a hill surrounded by woodland. My Dad purchased the rather large field next door to the house about fifteen years ago and has since then been planting it up with trees. Hundreds of them. All mostly native species. One of the first challenges the husband had to endure when he first met my father was helping to dig holes to plant sixty trees. This will be the last visit for a while with my brother as he moves to Perth on the sixteenth for two years.

Hopefully it doesn't rain the whole time we are down there and I can bring back some beautiful photos to show you.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment