Thursday 19 January 2012

Today

It is raining and pouring. Cats and dogs! It could well be described as a monsoon!


The moos woke up especially early today and is therefore having a nap now. But what to do with the day? I was planning a walk and some nice picture taking. The weather does not appear to be on my side.

So today I think will be an indoors day. I have things to be getting on with. My housekeeping has become somewhat slack since christmas and the new year. This is mainly because we have been away or very busy every weekend since the begining of December. It is very hard to get anything done when it is just me and the moos as she wants to join in. I don't mind this helping and her love for our vacum cleaner Henry is adorable. I don't get much done with all her helping though. What usually happens is that I end up playing peekaboo with her over the sofa instead of cleaning.

Well I better make an attempt at something before the moos awakes. Update pics of the granny stripe to follow.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment