Wednesday 29 February 2012

Planning for a fruitful summer

As spring is close to springing I am thinking ahead. Planning for the summer. Well planning some fruit and veg planting. Although we live in a flat without a garden it does have a scrap outside and lots of window sills. My plan is to grow as much as I can in the available space. I can also plant some stuff in the Mother garden.

So I have been doing some serious research on what to plant where and how to grow it. I have found this site about making the most of limited gardening space very useful - http://www.verticalveg.org.uk/ Filled with brilliant information telling you how to make the most of your small spaces. I am already planning tomatoes, courgettes and herbs. Also strawberries. There defiantly needs to be some strawberries.

I love a bit of planning. Nothing puts me in a better mood. So I am off to browse some more and plan some more and ream.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment