Tuesday 11 October 2011

Hundreds and Thousands

Today has been filled with gusting wind and the smell of baking. Tomorrow is the DSA bake sale at my sons school. I like to buck the trend and bake some cakes rather than buy them from the shop. So I gave the pook free rein to decide what he would like me to bake. He decided on vanilla cupcakes topped with vanilla cream cheese frosting and decorated with hundreds and thousands.

And these are they....



I love cooking but my hear belongs to baking. Its not just the yumminess of the product but also the fact that you can make the food look so beautiful and inviting. This afternoon I have promised the pook that we will bake peanut butter and chocolate cookies. It will require a great deal of will power to let them cool and not snaffle them whilst they are still hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment