Wednesday 16 November 2011

Booking a pre christmas dinner

Who would know it would be such a faff!

Every year we meet up with a few close friends for a pre Christmas lunch. There is food and booze and secret santa. It is all very good fun. Unfortunately it appears to have become my job to organise this lunch. I am not sure how this occurred but it did.

Usually I don't mind organising things however this is a faff! Firstly finding a date which suits all is a right PITA. Then there is the venue. A million emails later and much wrangling over deposits and numbers and time we have booked lunch at The Stag. This is a rather nice pub in Hampstead so we may tie in a stroll on the common post lunch to try and work off some of those calories.

I have not had much time for crafting fun this week as the Moomoos  has been ill. She is not a good patient.  In fact I hear her calling. I will have to finish this off when she has settled again.

No comments:

Post a Comment